Mortise latch and keeper question

A home owner from Santa Cruz, CA says:
Is there a specific mortise latch and keeper that goes with the Mortise Style Handle Set 82-020?
Profile picture of Manuela
Manuela from SWISCO responded:

Both our 82-211 and 82-223 mortise locks are related items to the 82-020 that can be used. However, it's best to compare your original piece to each of those two parts to see if either one are compatible to yours. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)