Mortise lock

A handy person from Breckenridge, CO says:
I need a mortise replacement lock for a Windsor Windows sliding glass door, metal clad out, wood inside. Looks like the 82-243 is the correct match in looks and measurements best I can tell. Photos attached. I will send a second set of photos since the limit is 5.
The glass has an etched label of "Windsor Windows, 1-98." House was built in 1998.
Would you also be able to help me with weather stripping for this door? I have 2 doors that are in need of new weather stripping.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4547.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4548.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4549.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4550.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4551.JPG
A handy person from Breckenridge, CO says:

Thanks for your help!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4552.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4553.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4555.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4556.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4557.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

As long as both mortise locks are designed to use a faceplate for installation, see the 82-226

As for your weatherstripping, we would need to see an end profile photo of your seal uninstalled, along with written-out dimensions to compare to our inventory. Thank you. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.