Mount for sliding drawer bracket

A home owner from South Orange,NJ says:
The part that holds the sliding drawer bracket to the cabimet has broken. All other parts in tact. The screw holes that mount to the mounting strip on cabinet wall are 1 1/2 inches apart and use Phillips screws. Can't see if it's just one or 2 screws holding it to the mounting bracket. But there are a number of holes, so I think you can choose. ( I am reluctant to take ot apart). Own father not have to replace the whole slidwr ser
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16006151647945800484122012375916.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0920201118.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't think we have an exact match for this drawer bracket. You might be able to use something like our 32-334, 32-339, 32-350, or 32-352B as replacements. But ultimately, you'd need to compare the dimensions to your old brackets to see if any of these spacers could work for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.