Mount to go with slide

A home owner from Chicago, IL says:
Hi. I need the wood slide parts to go with the 32-118. What would you suggest?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


If you need the track for your drawers, I would recommend taking a look at our 32-053 track kit that comes with all of the necessary drawer hardware. Take a look at the video we've related for you as well. Thanks for posting!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)