Multipoint casement window lock

A handy person from Chicago says:
Looking for replacement part for broken latch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-1/5/2020, 8:58:42 AM.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I'm afraid that the lever cannot be replaced by itself. Once that breaks off, you need a new lock entirely. We carry a ton of them, so there's a good chance we have what you need, I'm just not sure what to recommend.

Do you have an undamaged version of this lock that we can see? That would be a huge help. Seeing it removed from the window would be ideal, that way no details are obscured by the window frame. 

Thank you!

Profile picture of Tom

This is definitely more info than we had before, but I'm afraid it's not quite enough. We need to see an undamaged version of this lock. If you don't have an undamaged version, we need to see as much of the lock in as many pieces as you can gather. 

Your photo shows us the lock body and the tie bar, but not how the lock connects to the tie bar. That is an essential detail and we won't be able to move forward without it.

Is a replacement latch available?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Hope these help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-4/6/2020, 12:43:26 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 60FDC753-549D-45B7-B6D7-BD3E9A76A873.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 271AE391-A2EB-49E5-9972-905BD62E48C6.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

It's still difficult to tell, but I can just about see the other side of your lock in your third photo. Seeing its design, I think you may want our 38-058R and 38-058L. Look these two parts over and see what you think.

How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.