My dresser drawers are a death trap

A quick learner from Takoma Park Maryland says:
I was recently given a dresser "Impressions By Thomasville" the draws are a death trap. I'm thinking i need the hardware that connect the drawers and dresser and allow them to slide. Would rather have someone come and do that for me, but i doubt its an option.

Drawers dont slide out they fall out.
they arent even attached to dresser. screws wont even stay in drawers. WHAT DO I DO???
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately we can't send someone out to you, we don't offer that type of service, but I think we still might be able to help. Sounds like you may need new drawer tracks, like the 32-056 or the other-sized varieties I've listed on this page. These connect the drawer to the cabinet, and also are supported in the back of the cabinet with drawer sockets like the 32-018. See the video below for details. 

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.