My handle

A quick learner says:
My handle broke off it's the older version where it has the male part coming out of the handle the model number that's on the handle is op05-7810 do you have this handle or do I have to get a whole new operator and handle if so what are all the parts I need ?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B21B812B-A1B5-4152-B3A9-B6BDD8CCC7AF.jpeg
A quick learner says:
This part looks like it's cracked too
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This operator looks something like our 39-329 Roto operator. Please compare. The older version of this operator used a 'male' handle, and our Roto 39-226, which might work for you, but look over the specs to confirm. If not, or if the worm gear of your operator has fallen out with the handle, you'll need to replace the operator itself. The new operator would use the 39-232 handle instead. Let me know if you have further questions. 

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.