My new balances wont stay up the window

Quick Learner from Florida
Feb 27, 2023 3:10 pm
I ordered new balance on order number 2027136. (4) S380-24/2320.

I installed the new channel balance.

I need help because when I opened the windows, they do not stay still they slide down to about 5".

I followed a video.
When I installed the channel in the inside track of the window I saw two holes, the higher one is square, and 1" under there's a circle hole,
could it be I inserted the channel in the wrong one?

With the number I took a picture of 2305 can it tells you exactly what I need as replacement?
I'll do the test with an none services window.

I told bad service in company survey. I dinde want to choose bad just neutral.
I gave you pictures measurements weight and never got a clear specific answer on which balance I need also I found out that I will have to pay the shipping to return and again to order, not sure its worth it. The agent's knowledge is unsatisfactory
not bad but not good either ask for so many pictures and information and weights and didn't answered back last email with all the answer he ask for so what can i say very neutral no solutions more bad than good

About the weight of the window I answered 26 pounds

Thank you to answer me as fast as possible I'm selling my house and need this problem fixed.
LouiseV 5 LouiseV 4 LouiseV 3 top LouiseV 2 shoe louiseV 1
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Feb 28, 2023 11:41 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out. The 2305 stamp will not help to determine the type of balance you need. We only use the stamp to determine the weight range the balances should be able to hold. However, your stamp cannot be cross-referenced with our stamps; that is the reason we requested the window weight. 

It sounds like the spring you purchased is too weak for the weight of your window. A 2320 stamp only supports 9lbs to 15lbs. 

Since you've obtained a window weight of 26lbs, it is more likely that you'll need the 2350 stamp which carries a weight range of 23lbs to 27lbs.

You may review our return/exchange policy here. If you have any questions in regard to your return, you may call (888) 991-1929 to speak with a member of customer service.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts