My roller diameter is 1" ?

A home owner from Vista Ca says:
Will your 1 1/4" roller work OK to replace a 1" roller or are 1" rollers available for 84-016.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
If the configuration of your wheel is similar to ours, then our wheel can possibly work for you. If your not sure, send us pictures with measurements.
A handy person from Los Angeles says:
I have the same problem. My replacement roller assembly requires a 1" dia. roller. I tried fitting the 84-101 (with 1 1/4" roller) and it wouldn't fit the screen door frame. I took the wheel off thinking I could insert the larger wheel in the opening but its too tight a fit.

I too would like to know if I purchase an 1" roller would it replace the 1 1/4" wheel? I does come off, but will the plastic pin fit a 1" wheel.

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Have you taken a look at the 84-091 Roller? It has a 1" wheel diameter.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.