My rollers do not match any other types

A quick learner from MT says:
Hi I have searched all of my local hardware stores, Swisco, and other online sources, and cannot find any rollers that look similar to mine. I had a difficult time removing them, and cannot tell exactly how they were held in place. But. there are two funny little "spikes" on either side of the roller frames--do these hold them in? Are new rollers available?

Thanks!
J
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200601_181323837_BURST000_COVER.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200601_181337204.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, J. I'm afraid that I don't recognize these rollers, either. Can you tell me what kind of door this installs on? Was it a screen door? Would you also happen to  know who the door manufacturer was?

A quick learner from MT says:
Thanks for getting back. It is off a sliding screen door from a Four Seasons Sunroom. I believe it was installed somewhere around 1983-85. No other brand names on the door.

Thank you for your help!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe we can supply this. Did you try to contact a Four Seasons Sun-room dealer? That would be my first recommendation. There's a good chance this is something only they can supply.

If you did and they couldn't help, then I don't know if we have a good match. Take a look at the screen door rollers from our catalog like the 84-050, 84-095, 04 84-050N. They have a screw tab at the top of the housing kind of like that tab I see on yours. Maybe this type can be used as a replacement for yours, but I cannot guarantee it. I've never tried it myself so I can't be sure.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.