My sanp in vinyl beading

A home owner from Kerrville, TX says:
I'm looking for replacement beading for my old aluminum windows. End on, the beading looks like 3 sides of a square, each side is about 1/2" wide. Do you have anything I can use?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That describes a lot of different kinds of snap in, unfortunately. Could it be something like our 55-172? If not, please submit a picture of the end-part of your glazing and we can try to find a better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)