Mystery hardware

A landlord from St Paul MN says:
Hi
I'm looking for this part for my bifold doors. I need about a dozen. Can you help? Sorry there is no markings however they are from steel half vented half panel bifold doors with a wooden top and bottom track maybe late 1960s or early 1970s. I would be happy with new or used.
Thanks
David
User submitted photos of bifold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, David. Check out our 21-201 and let me know if this matches your hardware.
A contractor from StPaul MN says:
Hi Paul
That piece you have is close in many ways but its to wide. Must be 3/8
Thanks for looking
David
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. In that case, please bear with us a little longer as we research this bracket. Maybe we can dig something up for you!
Profile picture of Tom
Okay, thank you for your patience. We are currently working on a new part that may work as a possible replacement. I will let you know as soon as it is online and available for you to view!
A quick learner from South St Paul MN says:
Okay thanls
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your patience! Check out our new 21-215 and let me know if you think this can work as a replacement for your hardware.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.