Mystery piece for Certainteed Window

A home owner from KCMO says:
What is this part called and where can I get Certainteed Window parts?
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Start by looking at our 26-266 and 26-267. However, you need to remove your existing latch and carefully compare its dimensions to the ones we show in order to confirm that they match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)