Mystery sliding door track

A handy person from Minneapolis, MN says:
The door track that our sliding glass patio door slides on broke this weekend. I had never paid much attention to it but when it broke I was surprised when I realized the track was a plastic resin and not aluminum.

The rubber weather stripping had been peeling away for a while but we have not had any flooding issues as this door leads to an elevated rooftop deck with good drainage.

I want to replace the track but I am in need of some help to identify what exactly is currently in place - help!

- yellow circle on image: shows where the grey plastic door track broke.

- red circle on image: shows what the strip of rubber weather protection looked like before the rest of it peeled off.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 58663577169--F741FEB2-1F9F-4E0D-A939-1187993FD8B4.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for submitting your inquiry to our discussion board.

Take a look at our 80-105 and 80-106 sliding glass door track.

Here is also a video on how to replace these tracks that should help you out.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.