NAMI NFRC 100 Hinge Replacement

A home owner from Willimantic, CT says:
I'm looking for replacement part on the right upper side of the window. The hinge as seen in the photo D3686669 the black piece that holds the sliding arm together snapped in the middle. I'm also including a picture of the right upper side hatch which is intact.. can you help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D3686669-44D1-49CC-874E-CD38D2AD77E5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6A85EC0F-88E3-4F6E-9262-378E28D4AB25.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FCA8D740-775E-49C0-8F09-5C2B98DE8052.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FAE8995A-A629-4615-B6CE-3DAB69345E89.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! I'm very confident that we can help, yes. It looks like you need a 4-bar hinge assembly, though I'm not sure exactly what style. It will depend in your dimensions, ultimately, and we have a bunch of different sizes to consider.

Start by looking at our 36-023HD, 36-024HD, or 36-025HD. We have other sizes that you can review here, at the top of the page. Let me know if we have a size that lines up with your dimensions. If not, we can try to find one that does.

A home owner from Willimantic, CT says:
Thank you for your reply. I measured the length and it is 12 inches. I believe it is from a company named Harvey Windows.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

In that case, consider our 36-022HD. I think this can work for you. It's a slightly different design compared to your original, but as long as you replace the top and bottom at the same time then I think it will work well.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.