NAMI sliding door handle and lock for

A quick learner from Laurel, MD says:
I am looking to replace existing door handle and lock to a handle and lock with keys
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WOOH9255.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named YHEP0301.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named VWCG0794.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 82-086 Keyed Handle Set. Just go over all the specifications and pictures to make sure they match your old handle set. If you need a new mortise lock as well, take a look at our 82-227.

Thanks Bob.
I will get to you soon.
I will like to show my customer.
Good morning Bob.
I received my order of the 82-086 handles with lock.
I started to install, then I realized the the handle was longer than the top to bottom length of the door lock hole opening of almost 4 inches on the door
The lock I need is smaller with door lock hole between 15/8 to 13/4 inch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5812[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5813[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named RGAB6269.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hmm, I'm honestly not sure why the 82-086 wouldn't have worked for you. Are you saying your old handle set does not have a hole spacing of 3-15/16", from the center of each mounting hole? It certainly looks that way in the photos. Could you walk us through the installation and the issues you're having again? Also, see the video below for installation of a very similar handle set. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)