NAMI sliding door handle and lock for

A quick learner from Laurel, MD says:
I am looking to replace existing door handle and lock to a handle and lock with keys
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WOOH9255.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named YHEP0301.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named VWCG0794.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. See our 82-086 Keyed Handle Set. Just go over all the specifications and pictures to make sure they match your old handle set. If you need a new mortise lock as well, take a look at our 82-227. Let me know if you think these parts can work for you. 

Thanks Bob.
I will get to you soon.
I will like to show my customer.
Good morning Bob.
I received my order of the 82-086 handles with lock.
I started to install, then I realized the the handle was longer than the top to bottom length of the door lock hole opening of almost 4 inches on the door
The lock I need is smaller with door lock hole between 15/8 to 13/4 inch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5812[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5813[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named RGAB6269.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sorry to hear of the troubles you're having. I'm honestly not sure why the 82-086 wouldn't have worked for you. It certainly looks like the correct replacement. Let me clarify a few points. Are you saying your old handle set does not have a hole spacing of 3-15/16", from the center of each mounting hole? It certainly looks that way in the photos. Could you walk us through the installation and the issues you're having again? Also, see the video below for installation of a very similar handle set. 

A home owner from Florida says:
Do you have a screen door slider that I can add to my 201373 doors?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell screen doors of any kind. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.