Top Sash ¾" Wide
Approximately 1 ½" Tall? Broke
Top Douple Groove about 5/8" tall
Square Hole 3/16" W ? ¼" Tall
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 11.35.46 AM.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. The top sash guide in your photos reminds me of our 18-161 but look over the specifications and see what you think. We can help with the channel balance but I'll need to see a photo of the bottom fitting to determine what you have exactly. 

A quick learner from Naples Fl says:
Hi - That looks like the top sash. I am uploading pictures of other end of the 2930 BSI. Can you confirm part number for that so I can order those as well?

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 5.07.08 AM.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me! We don't have a stock balance with a 7/8" deep shoe but we can still help via custom order. We'll be using a 30" long metal channel with the 19-005 top, 15-029 bottom, and 2930 stamp to replicate your old balance. Does that sound good to you? If it does, let me know the number of balances you'd like to order and I'd be happy to draft a price quote. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.