NH Windows

A home owner from New Hampshire says:
Hi, I recently purchased a home in NH. The house was built in 2004. I have 3 windows that won't stay up. The only markings I can find on them is (03/12) UNIQUE 27 TG. This marking is on the interior window jam which are the windows that won't stay up. The marking on the exterior window jam if you needed it is (03/12) UNIQUE 26 TG. Is this something that's familiar to you? Is the make of the window Unique? If you have parts for this type of window, I'm pretty handy and would love it if you could explain how to remove and install the part. Thanks, Chip Harris
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our Series 751 channel balances, I think you'll find these match yours quite well. You can reuse your old S-clips, or consider our 19-029 (short) or 19-030 (long).

To replace the balances, watch the video below. This should go through the process in detail.
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.