NVR casement window operator crank

A home owner from Rising Sun MD says:
I have a NVR 4500 series casement window from 2005. I purchased a new 9.5" operator window crank assembly but my old one doesn't have the plastic bushing on the pivot, it's steel. Then I looked at just purchasing a new track for the bottom of the window and I don't see anything like the one I have. Here is a picture of the window sticker and crank assembly, could you please help? Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0C8CD8F1-44BD-436D-B49C-38CE2FAFA544.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Can you show us the entire operator? That would help narrow down exactly what new tracks you might need. Many thanks. 

A home owner from Rising Sun MD says:
Additional pictures.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5A68DC85-6C48-4A98-9A23-4A5E5C85F4E1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DBFF71C6-201A-4D60-BB67-BFC15C837E04.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7DC01647-27C1-4748-B144-C0150EF143A7.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This might be our 39-504. Go over the dimensions to see if it matches. Again, without seeing the casement window operator that uses this track, I can't be entirely certain, but this seems like a possible match. You can view the rest of our tracks for window operators here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.