A quick learner from Warrington PA says:
Hello, this is a brown corner key that is about 1.125" on each side and goes in a storm window that holds glass. I can't find a source to order a few that I need to replace.
Thank you!
User submitted a photo of a corner key.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The corner in your photo looks like our 95-226, but the locking tabs are different. You might have to use either our 95-131 or 95-002 corner keys. These type of corners keys lock a little different, but I have used them as a replacement in situations like yours. See if they match up to your dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)