Need 13 inch version of your 36-004-10 hinge

A handy person from USA says:

The piece I am looking for is like your 36-004-10, but 13 inches vs your 10 inch.

The Truth equivalent, but in 10 inches, is EP or TH 23088. Need a top, left onening.

I need a 13 inch equavilent. The plastic shoe broke on mine. I have a Truth 13 inch, three piece concealed casement hinge with a broked plastic slider.

I have six windows, so more may wear out. They support heave windows in a chapel.

Thanks.

Jim 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry a casement hinge with a 13" base but many customers have been able to use our 36-004-14 instead. Take a look and see what you think. Thanks for posting! 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.