Need 16-3' pieces of vinyl glazing

A contractor from Piedmont SD says:
These are some drawings of wood windows I am working on, there is a stamp on the piece of glazing that looks like C 7 86. I cant find the window manufacture on the windows. The house was built around 1994 not sure when the windows were bought. The are non opening windows. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
User submitted diagrams of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 55-310, which is meant for 3/8" glass in wood frames. Could that work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)