Need 2 clip replacement

A handy person from Mt ephraim nj says:
Cant find manufacture or num on wimdow need 2 of these clips
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DE7136AE-BE38-40FB-8724-56C5B9FB8317.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 23CF621E-DBCC-443D-B08B-5540CB48DD92.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this part. It looks like it could be a pivot bar, but that's just an educated guess. Can you describe its function? A pivot bar installs on the bottom corners of a sash and connects the sash to the pivot shoe, allowing the sash to tilt in for cleaning.

If this is a pivot bar, can you show me the pivot shoe to which they connect? That may give us a clue as to what this is and what can replace it. Knowing the name of the window manufacturer may also be helpful if you happen to have that information.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)