Need 29-14 FB5 CMC Channel Balance and Top Sash Guide

A quick learner from Pompano Beach FL says:
29-14 FB5 CMC ( 29-HP-44-45) also need the nylon top sash guide to be identified and offer a replacement. Please see the photo attached for the guide.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please visit our S377-30 channel balance. It comes assembled with a 19-018 top balance shoe and 15-005 bottom balance shoe. You would chose the 2975 option for your stamping of "29-14" which holds a sash weight of 42-45 pounds. For the top sash replacement, see if you could make our 18-042 work for you.
A quick learner from Pompano Beach says:
Hi Paul,
I do not see the option for 2975. It only goes up to 2960. Also the nylon sash guide I need is the last picture on the right, the thicker one
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Oh, I'm sorry. It appears that our 2975 option will have to be specially made. That won't be a big deal, we'll email you a special order link for 2 of them right now, which is our minimum. If you would like to change the quantity, let us know and we'd be happy to do so. 

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you need the nylon sash guide on the last picture on the right. Are you referring to the pictures in your first post? If so, that right picture is just a picture of the top attachment installed on your balance. The top sash guide is a different part that's installed on the sash itself. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.