Need 3 new Channel Balances

A quick learner from Temecula, CA says:
Hi,
I need 3 new channel balances for my bedroom windows. The stamp on my channel balances read: 33HP 44-45 F25-A CMC 6. The metal part is 34 inches long.
The tops of two of my channel balances which are very similar to your item # 19-005, are broken. The cord of the third one has come off the pulley, and I don't know how to fix it.
Checking your channel balances I saw 34" Series 385 Channel Balance,
Product Code: S385-34, which I believe is the closest match to my window channels. I just need to be assured that it's the right item to purchase from you. My windows are quite big in size, and rather heavy, (45 inches wide by 35 inches high)
Please check my attached image.
Hope to hear back soon from you.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the S385-34 looks to be a good match. I would recommend weighing your sash on a scale to determine the proper stamp option. If none of our standard options can support the weight of your sash, let me know and we can work from there.
A quick learner from Temecula, CA says:
Hi Tom,
Thank you for your reply. I just weighed one of the sashes; it weighs 48 lbs.
The S385-34 can only support up to 32 lbs with Stamp Option 3350. Do you think there will be any other balances with the same shoe and top that could support up to 48 lbs?
Hope to hear back soon from you.

Regards
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hmmm... the strongest spring we carry is the 3375, which can only carry 42 through 45 pounds. It would also need to be a custom order. Could you get that to work? Could you confirm the exact weight of the sash? If it can work for you, please tell me how many you will need.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.