Need (4) S380 channel balances, but with 7/8 shoe # 15-029

A quick learner from Miami, Florida says:

Your S 380 channel balances are an exact replacement for my current ones, with the exception of the shoe. My current ones have a shoe that measures 7/8. I believe this is consistent with your shoe part number 15-029. I need four of these balances, each 30 inches in length, with option 2930, with the substitute 15-029 shoe. Please advise as to pricing and estimated delivery time.

I also need four of your top sash guides, number 18-161 in black.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Philip

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Philip! Thank you so much for the detailed information. Looks like you did all the hard work for us. We can definitely get this balance to you, so I'll email you an order link and price quote right now for 4. We have the materials to make these in stock so there won't be any lead time.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.