Need 4 new rollers

Quick Learner from Santa Monica CA
Apr 16, 2023 2:37 pm
Hello! Can you help me identify what rollers I need for my sliding closet door?

The wheels are 1 1/2 inch diameter

Thanks!
IMG_0648 IMG_0649 IMG_0651
3 user uploaded images
6 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 18, 2023 3:03 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm sorry to say that I've never seen this kind of roller before. It has a very unique design. Before we go any further, would you happen to know the manufacturer of your closet door?

Apr 18, 2023 9:43 pm
The manufacturer is "Contractors Wardrobe"
IMG_0659
1 user uploaded images
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 20, 2023 10:00 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this. We weren't able to find this exact roller, but we did find something similar that we think might just work in your door. Please give us a little time to have stock made up and to add it to our catalog and I will let you know as soon as it's available for your review.

Apr 28, 2023 1:08 am
Thank you, please advise. I'm the meantime should I order the replacement wheel and repair kit above?

Thanks!
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 28, 2023 12:16 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Well, our roller assembly will come with a wheel included. It's up to you; the lead time for having these made up is expected to be around 4-5 business weeks. If you need the door functional immediately then I think our wheel and axle kit would be a reasonable option in the meantime. 

Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 15, 2023 11:12 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello! Our new 23-294 is now online and available for your review. While ours is a little bit shorter, the overall design and function should be the same. I think its well worth considering. See what you think and please let me know if you had any questions!

Dimensions for 23-294
Dimensions for 23-294

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts