Need Andersen Permashield Narroline window balances

A home owner from Wallingford, CT says:
My house was built in 1978/1979 with Andersen Permashield Narroline windows, #2842 & #2032.

The markings on the old balances are:
(for 2842) D67 7#27 9-78
(for 2032) B46 4#19 10-78

What replacement balances do I need?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! First, I'd recommend the 24-737 Andersen sash balance, which can replace balance boxes marked with 7#27. For the other balance, I'd recommend our 24-431, which can replace boxes stamped with 4#19.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)