Need Anderson Window Parts

A home owner from Melville, NY says:
I am hoping you can help me. I have a picture window with two casement style windows on either side. It was installed around 2004 in a summer house by the beach. All of the hardware is rusted and corroded but my right side window (from inside) is the worst and I removed the hardware to replace it. The crank handle is stripped, the split arm operator skips and in now broken and the window lock handle is also broke off. The crank handle has the number 1361 356 ST, the operator gear has C-9400-A1 on the front and F-9400-8A on the back, the locking arm has 135143- on one line and L 2 below it. Please let me know if these parts are available. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Left Window Sticker.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Right Window Broken Lock.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Right Window Broken Operator.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Right Window Sticker.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you need a new operator and lock. The operator appears to match our 39-264, while your lock matches our 38-146. Look them over and let me know if you had any questions!

Dimensions for 39-264
Dimensions for 39-264

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.