Need Anderson slim ballasts

A handy person from Pittstown, NJ says:
I have 2 different size windows at the moment that I would like ballasts for.
I have not found the numbers on line.
one window has both a 11600-17 and 11600-3 its a 37.5 x 24 J39-519 10-87
window.

The other is a 62x40 and it is a P78 12#31 1-86 I assume the last 10-87 and 1-86 are manufacture years.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201022_140047.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201022_140057.jpg
Turns out , I also need the material in the groove that helps the window seal and glide. See pic.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201022_143707.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

For your balance stamped "519," I recommend the 24-531. For the balance stamped 12#31, I recommend the 24-1231, perhaps unsurprisingly.

I'm not sure about that seal. Can you remove an undamaged sample and show me a clear view of its end profile?

I will have to remove the window again.
It's the seal that slides on the thin protrusion. Its what guides the window up and down.
It's a slippery type of material, with a foam interior.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That sounds like just about every weatherstripping there is. We'll definitely need to see the end profile. The video below will clarify for you exactly what we need.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.