Need Casement Device - TRUTH #45142

A quick learner from Rockford Mi says:
The crank handle device will not stay in the hardware. It looks like it is stripped. It is used on a casement window that cranks upward. I have additional pictures but your link will not allow me to send.

Looking for one. Thanks
User submitted photo of their window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see our 39-083, I think this may be a close match. See how well its dimensions line up to your own hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)