Need Certainteed Window Parts

A home owner from Nottingham PA 19362 says:
These CertainTeed windows were put in during the summer of 2001. The paper stickers on the edge of the windows are no longer legible.

Thank you for your attention to my request for replacement bubble seal for these 4 windows. Each window takes approximately 10 ft x4 totaling 40 ft.

Is this available? Please let me know along with all charges.

A customer submitted image of window bubbleseal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Paul! Thank you for posting, and for the detailed images. Please take a look at our 58-053 Bubbleseal. This appears to be similar to your sample. Do you think this will work as a substitute for you?
A home owner from Nottingham PA says:
Paul back to you with another question----

Yes - I think this bubble seal will work for my windows. However I am confused with the pricing. Please explain it more clearly.
What does this mean--"Sold in 25 ft increments"???
This does not coincide with your pricing chart.

I want 40 feet.
What is that actually going to cost me?
Please personalize this.
Thanking you in advance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us, Paul. I'm glad you think the 58-053 will work for you. Allow me to explain the pricing for our weatherstripping.

Each quantity of weatherstripping equates twenty five feet. So that means that a Quantity of 1 will be a 25ft. roll, a Quantity of 2 will be a 50ft. roll, a Quantity of 3 will be a 75ft. roll, etc.

There is a price cut at Quantity of 40 and Quantity of 80+, or, a 1000ft. roll and a 2000ft. roll, respectively.

To get 40ft., you would need to purchase a Quantity of 2.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)