Need Channel Balance

A handy person from Keller, TX says:
I have broken Single Hung Window Channel Balance Spring assembly.
It looks like a series 351 from your picture but not 100% sure.
It is 1/2" by 28" and the number stamped on it is "2790 30 PA".
Between the 2790 and 30 are the letters BSI perpendiculae to them.
Cannot find a name on the window unit and about 7 years old.

Please advise. Thanks, Vincent
User submitted photo of channel balance attachmetn.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting your images.

Please take a look at the following guide and see if you can identify your bottom balance attachment.
Channel balance guide.
A quick learner from Keller says:
no wings and it looks like 1 1/16 exactly between the two.

Please advise, Thanks, Vincent
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the information, Vincent.

You will need to order a S395-28 with option 2730.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at