Need Channel Balance

Handy Person from Minnesota
Jul 3, 2021 10:35 pm

channel balance approx 24" see photo 2: "23-5 AT5 CMC 34" (but is rusted to left)

What series do I need?

Windows installed late 2010 in Florida condo:

"IWC aluminum non-impact windows - bronze aluminum/bronze glass - 36X72 single hung"

Need 6 for 3 window units.

channel balance 1 channel balance 2 channel balance 3 channel balance 4
4 user uploaded images
4 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Jul 8, 2021 12:34 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

I believe these are balances that use the 19-041 Top Fitting as well as the 15-004 1-3/32" deep Bottom Shoe. Please compare to confirm. If so, none of our standard balances have this attachment combo but we can provide them to you via custom order. I just shot you an email with a purchase link enclosed to order six(6) as requested. Let me know if you have any other questions, or if the fittings don't match, prior to placing your order.

Jul 8, 2021 2:56 pm
I don't have one physically with me here, but I will be in Florida next week to look, and place an order then.
If you can give me any more details to identify which fittings I have, please do. Just what is 1-3/32" ?
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Jul 12, 2021 11:15 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

The 1-3/32" measurement is the depth. You can see what I mean in the diagram below. If this depth measurement is at all different on yours, please let us know and we can find something closer.

Alternate view of 15-004
Alternate view of 15-004

Jul 12, 2021 9:42 pm
Once I can pull one out af a window, I can send closeup pics of the caps if it's unclear.

Thanks
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts