Need Closet Rollers

A quick learner from USA says:
The bottom roller hardware on my sliding glass doors in my front hall closet is broken and needs replacing.

Here are the pictures of the closet door and the rollers. The plastic piece on the roller is broken. All the metal pieces are fine.

The dimensions of the broken piece are:

Diameter 1 1/4" 32mm
Inside Diameter 7/8" 21mm
Width 1/4" 7mm

Let me know what you can find. I need 4 of these as there are 4 rollers and 3 are broken.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Joel Rollers.PNG
There is a part number on metal piece 608Z
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230530_113233.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't sell a replacement for your rollers, unfortunately. If you're able to reuse the housing, I recommend you see if you can just replace the wheels. Take a look at our selection here and see what you think. 

81-228 looks like it might work but I need dimensions of width and also the inside diameter of the plastic/nylon piece
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Dimensions can be found on the 81-228 store page but I will also post them here for your convenience. 

Profile view of 81-228
Profile view of 81-228

Side view of 81-228
Side view of 81-228

Thanks, I still need the inside diameter of the nylon wheel and is it easy to remove the nylon wheel from the overall assembly?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I couldn't locate your exact roller and it's not something I am familiar with so I don't know how easy or difficult it is to remove the nylon wheel. I am sorry we couldn't be of more help in this regard. 

To ensure we get you the right requested measurement, can you outline the portion of the wheel you would like measured on the image below? 

How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.