Need Delta Industrial Systems sliding door part

A home owner from Florida says:
The best I can read the numbers off the lock/handle are 45-8403, and then it also reads Pat No.4.024.739 Delta Industrial Systems. I hope this is enough to get this part. Please let me know what else you need me to provide as I would like to get this ordered. Thank you.
User submitted photos of a patio door handle set.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting and submitting your pictures! Your lock/handle looks pretty similar to the Swisco 82-008 Daryl Patio Sliding Door Handle. And as for the wood pull, the 88-002 Wood Pull seems to be close. Take a look at these two parts and let us know what you think!
A quick learner says:
I think we have a winner, thank you very much I will be ordering them now. Thanks again for your help I really appreciate it.
A home owner from Port Orange, FL says:
Sorry to resurrect an old post, but I'm trying to replace the exact same Delta Industrial Systems part. Did 82-008 fit properly? Thank you.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.