Need Door handle

A home owner from USA says:
Good afternoon
I have attached several pictures of my door handle that was broken and I am having difficulty matching one that I should purchase.
Would you please review the attached pictures and advise which doorn handle would be the best or closest replacement?
Thank you for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Terri Handle3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Terri Handle2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Terri Handle1.PNG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Our 40-034K keyed handle set looks similar to what you show here though it doesn't have a deadbolt. Another idea is the 40-177 which has a deadbolt. Look over the specifications for these parts and see what you think. 

A home owner from USA says:
Hello
I was reviewing both options. The length on my door handle is 8" long, so these both look like they would be too small. Is there a different option?
I have attached another picture for reference

Thank you for your help
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

The total length for our 40-177 doesn't really matter since the key lock and lever handle are two separate parts. You would just install these parts where they need to go and you might not even have to drill new holes. This would be my top pick.

The 40-152 handle set and 40-155 keyed deadbolt (sold separately) are also an option. The 40-152 is less versatile but it's long and it comes in a black color option. However, note that the 40-155 doesn't. 

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.