Need Equivalent Replacement Part for BSI 29C Window Balance

A home owner from Northern VA says:
I'm looking for a replacement channel balance for my single-hung window. What is the equivalent Swisco part(s)?
--ID stamp: BSI 29C
--Window sash weight: 19 lbs.
--Channel width: 1/2 inch
--Channel depth: 10/16
--Channel length (metal only, less end caps): 30 in.
Not sure about the plastic end pieces because their broken.
You were recommended from viewing various YouTubers posting window balance repair and they mentioned you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1621.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1620.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1619.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ted. Thanks for all the thorough information. We certainly are happy to help. From first glance, this looks like it may be our S380-30 or S385-30. The only difference between these two balances is the 'depth' of the bottom nylon shoe, or the 'heel-to-toe' measurement. The Series 380 bottom nylon shoe has a depth of 1", while the Series 385 bottom nylon shoe is 1-3/32" deep.  See which most closely matches your old hardware. If the dimension happens to be less than 1", then you may need a custom balance; just let us know. In any event, you will need a stamp option of 2930. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)