Need Haas Cabinet Drawer Stopper/Bracket

A home owner from Barrington NJ says:

The piece looks like 3/8 in × 1 in

This piece just broke and I need to replace. My research had not turned up a match. The small rounded end snaps into a bracket on the back wall of the cabinet. Thanks.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15653859584636891626600447309852.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15653859966501391621791202322807.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15653860937582836768248961681000.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this bracket. Take a look at the 32-102, 32-119, or 32-139. See if one of these could work as a substitute. Keep in mind that these brackets needed to be mounted to the back of the cabinet with screws.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)