Need Help Choosing Window Balance Option

A handy person from San Diego, CA says:
I need to purchase balances for five different sized non-tilt windows. I have determined all five windows use two Series 380 balances each, but each window has different balance lengths and sash weights as follows:

1. length 27 inches and weight 28 pounds
2. length 33 inches and weight 21 pounds
3. length 27 inches and weight 41 pounds
4. length 33 inches and weight 32 pounds
5. length 27 inches and weight 24 pounds

Can you let me know what "Option" I should select for each of the five window sizes above?

As background, my home & windows are eight years old and the balances were replaced by a vendor sent to my home by the home builder at the five-year point. The windows never operated very well after they were replaced, so I don't trust the codes printed on the current balances to use when I order replacements. I don't believe the builder's vendor used the proper strength balances; they definitely did not verify the window weights and the vendor just put them in quickly and left. I want to purchase and install balances you recommend for the various sizes/sash weights above so I know I'm using balances with the right resistance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. I'll put my recommendations in your order:

1. 2650, which can carry 26 through 30 pounds.
2. 3230, which can carry 18 through 23 pounds.
3. 41 pounds is actually a very heavy sash, and we do not have a standard option that can support this kind of weight. Can you please double check the weight of that sash, just to be sure?
4. 3250, which can carry 28 through 32 pounds.
5. 2640, which can carry 19 through 26 pounds.

Please keep in mind that the weight range information is based on 2 balances per sash. Balances are designed assuming friction in the jamb weather-strip will carry a portion of the sash weight. Suggested sash weights are approximate.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!
A quick learner from San Diego, CA says:
For the window in item 3 above, I have double-checked the weight, and it is 40.5 pounds. I assume I'll need a pair of custom balances for this position. Can you give me the cost and any other identifying info I need to order them, and I'll go ahead and place my order.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. In that case, your balance will have to be custom made. To begin, please take a look at this Custom Channel Balance Order Form that I have started for you and fill out the Contact and Shipping information. One of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly thereafter.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.