Need Help Identifying Part

A contractor from Albany, NY says:
Metal window crank 2 arm. Just need some direction on what part this would be that I am replacing and if you stock the replacement part for it.

User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-312 operator. This might be the one you're looking for, but I'm not sure. Check to see if the ends of our operator arms match up to yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)