Need Hurd Weather Strips (?)

A quick learner from Colordo says:
Greetings All,
These plastic strips run across the top and bottom of my all wood casement windows. The windows are stamped "Hurd 1978". Any suggestions where I could find it?
Great forum!!!
User submitted a photo of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I'm glad you like us. Hopefully we can help!

This looks a lot like our 55-019 snap-in glazing. Check it out and see what you think. Just make sure the dimensions all match up before you make a decision.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)