Need Identify part

A home owner from California says:
I would like to buy 27"channel balance and don't know which series 385 or 380, could not find any part # from my old Channel , Please Czech if you can identify from pictures attached. My sliding window requires two channels one on from left and one from the right.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 553D427D-D51F-4464-94DB-F195B31ADE88.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E2B82BEC-3D6E-402E-9439-B7CA7257FA97.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 08F89C9A-7D65-41AA-B85B-914958D88E0C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 33618149-95AC-4A1A-BCF5-FB7B345D0C5B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 88AD0150-8354-49B5-8451-42A37F75AFD1.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


With this combination of attachments, you could have either an S380-27 or S385-27 channel balance. You’ll need to measure as shown below. The Series 380 has a 1" bottom attachment, and the Series 385 has a 1-3/32" attachment. You'll also need to weigh your sash to determine which option you'll need. There is a chart on the product page that explains how to choose your option based on the sash weight.

Thank you and let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

A home owner from California says:
Thank you for your assistance. Will place order soon.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at