Need Left Hand (from the inside) Operator Mechanism

A handy person from manitou beach says:

see above,

I also need the locking mechanism, it is a dual lock, approx. with the above c/c measurement from clip to clip on the window.,, overall width is about 54"..operator handle for crank, and lock mechanism operator are both on the lh side of the windo, standing inside.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what to recommend. Looking at your photos, your window looks like it could be a casement type installed to be used as an Awning window, which is very peculiar. Would it be possible to see more photos of the window, and of the lock you mentioned? I do not see a lock in your photo, so seeing it would be a huge help.

A handy person says:

will try to send more pics,, it is a top hinged window, the operator is on the lh side, viewed from the inside, the lock mechanism has the handle on the lh end, from inside, also

I think the parts I need are a split arem crank, 39-264 and a 38-150 lock, and also a handle, 39-291 if lock doesn't come with it. pls. advise

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! That lock definitely looks like our 39-150. Assuming the size is the same I think it's a good choice. I still can't make out your operator while it's installed but the 39-264 is definitely a strong possibility. Keep in mind that it's still a very weird choice for your kind of window. I am almost convinced that someone installed your window sideways by mistake. That said, if you have the 39-264 and it's been working fine until now, I guess there's no reason to change! 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.