Need Lock and Handle for glass patio door SD-R50-1816x2019

A home owner from New York says:
I no longer have the lock and handle that were in the spot, but I measured 8 inches between the holes on the left photo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-8970.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-8969.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I won't be able to make a confirmed recommendation without seeing the original parts, but with the information provided I may be able to offer you a couple educated guesses. Before I do that, though, can you also show me the hole spacing where the handle went and give me the exact distance between the two outer most installation holes, center-to-center?

A home owner from New York says:
Thank you so much, Tom! Sorry it took me a little while to respond. Here is the photo of the other side. I appreciate your assistance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-9225.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-9227.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-9236.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-9237.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I believe your handle set would be the 82-080. As for the mortise, take a look at the 82-238

Take note that I can see from your photos that the internal "steel stiffener" has dropped down. You can see what I mean in your third photo here. You will need to raise it back up to install the new mortise lock and handle. Otherwise they won't fit.

Also note that your lock and handle use the 89-030 keeper. I'm not sure if your old one is compatible. The 82-238 mortise lock has an "anti-slam" button that must be engaged for the lock to work, which the 89-030 keeper is specifically suited to accommodate. You need to make sure the slam button hits your existing keeper in the correct location to operate. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.