Need Multi-Point Lock Replacements for 2002 vintage, Vetter Vinyl Casement Windows

A home owner from Franklin, Wisconsin USA says:
I am trying to find replacements for failing Multi-Point Locks for my 15 year old Vetter vinyl casement windows. Vetter went out of business in 2008 and I need a dozen or so Multi-Point Locks for failed locks and future failures. The Multi-Point is similar to the Roto Multi-Point Lock with 37mm Fork. The difference is that instead of a 1 1/2" from base to end of stem, the base to stem dimension on my lock is 1 3/4". The hole center dimension of 3 7/8" is the same. The color I need is Almond (not white). Can you assist me in finding a replacement Multi-point Locks?

Thank you,
Mark A
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Mark. Here's what I want you to do: take a look at the 38-095 and 38-096 locks by Truth. The dimensions are similar to yours; I think they might work. This might be the product for you. They even come in beige, which is similar to the almond color you want. Take a look at our dimensions, and let me know if this part works for you.
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.