Need New Bubble Seal

A home owner from USA says:
I am looking for the round foam seal at the top and bottom of my windows. They are Vinyl Anderson windows I believe and are about 20 years old. The round foam piece has separated from the part that slides in the window and the foam tube is about 1/4" diameter now. I assume that it may have been larger 20 years ago. I need about 103' to replace top and bottom of all of my windows.I have attached the pictures with measurements so you can help me identify the weather strip on my windows. I have measures the length I need and it looks like I will need 50' Thanks, Bob
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting SWISCO. It looks like your original seal installed using a wide 'T-strip'. The closest we have to this is the 58-135. Take a look and compare the dimensions with your old seal to see if it would match.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.