Need New Striker and lever latch?

A quick learner from San Diego says:
I have an existing sliding door handle that I want to replace with a keyed handle. The serial number on the door handle is stamped "DR05-1505". I plan to replace it with product "82-081".

Do I need to purchase a new lever latch and striker or will the existing parts work with the DR05-1505?

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2729.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2730.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2731.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2732.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2733.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure if your hardware is compatible with our 82-081. Your mortise looks like it will be, but your old handle set is a different style and I'm not certain that our set will install the same way. Can you confirm the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center? Can you also show me a picture of your thumb lever out of the door? I want to be sure it has the same shape as the one that comes with the 82-081.

A quick learner from San Diego says:
The distance between the two installation holes looks like it's between 4-7/8" and 4-15/16".

Here are some photos of the thumb lever out of the door. Thanks for the help.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2751.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2752.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2750.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looking over the style of this thumb lever, and your old mortise, I believe the 82-081 should work on your door. It should be fully compatible with your hole spacing and mortise.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.