Need Operator

Quick Learner from USA
May 6, 2024 8:22 am
5 inch arm with piece that screws to bottom of window. Is handle sold separately? Come to think of it, it appears I have the gear and arm upside down.

10 inch hinge on bottom of window. Also need a hinge for the top.

Not sure what it's called, but hook grabs this piece and pulls window closed.
Hook I mentioned before previous photo.

I may need to devise a piece for outside (maybe washers) to hold crank in place.

I'm confused. I think I had the crank arm upside down in my previously sent photo, but the photos on your website show it on top. I just don't know because maybe someone mounted the screw plate on the wrong side of mine and installed it incorrectly. I really need your help in determining which one I need.
zig zag operator arm hinge set hinge set casement lock zig zag arm shape
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 9, 2024 10:24 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our 39-187 operator comes to mind. The compatible handle is the 39-114L which is sold separately but we also have a folding version, the 39-205. As for the hinge set, see if the specifications of the 36-048 match what you need.

The 39-187 operator is designed to have the link arm on top of the "zig-zag" arm as shown in your first photo. The 39-513 and 39-514 stud brackets are designed to be mounted underneath the sash. I hope this helps. 

Dimensions for 39-187
Dimensions for 39-187

Quick Learner from USA
May 9, 2024 11:22 am
Will 36-004-10 work as well? I'd like to use stainless steel if possible.
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 9, 2024 3:51 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Yes, so long as you replace the top and bottom hinges at the same time. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts