White shoe at bottom of spring

A handy person from Massillon, OH says:
Good Morning,

This is an 18 year old house with original double hung windows. Both the top and bottom windows are supported with a long spring that attaches to a hook on this sliding part, that fits into a channel. Image 2781, I've circled where the hook has broken off. I can supply measurements if needed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2779.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2780.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named InkedIMG_2781 (1)_LI.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

This looks a lot like our 20-022 friction shoe. Look it over to see if this part is the one you are looking for.

20-022 : Friction Shoe
Friction Shoe
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.